Wednesday 4 July 2012

BBC's Secrets of our Living Planet

As part of my Diploma project to increase productivity I decided to limit my viewing of media which feeds my mind with information which empowers me on my life long journey.

One great find on BBC's iplayer is  Secrets of our Living Planet in summery each episode looks at a different ecosystem and enlightens us to the independents of the plants and animals in that system. Really interesting stuff as a stand alone show. But when viewed from a permaculture lens it only adds weight to the arguments for maximising diversity to build resilient and sustainable systems.

Food for thought: Our bodies will fail us is solely on a diet of junk food. The same applies for our minds, if all we put into it is pap, our thought processes will resemble such pap.

No comments:

Post a Comment